Little Rock Adoption & Guardianship Attorney Cares about Families
Turn to The Henry Firm, P.A. if you’re considering adoption in Arkansas
You may be considering adoption for many reasons. When adoption is right for you, our proficient adoption professionals make the process run as smoothly as possible. As a small firm, The Henry Firm, P.A. runs like a family. And we treat your adoption process with the care and sensitivity every family deserves.
Our Little Rock, AR attorney takes your adoption needs seriously
Adoption is a serious matter. Bringing a child into your family is a life-changing event. Our Arkansas adoption team prepares prospective parents for these changes. If you are considering adoption or stepparent adoption in Arkansas, our esteemed lawyer can help you sift through your options, which include:
- Domestic adoption — Most domestic adoptions are open adoptions in which the biological parents and the adoptive parents maintain contact with each other, and may have access to each other's personal information.
- Adoption from foster care — Families acting as foster parents may adopt their foster children under certain conditions.
- International adoption — Children are available to be adopted from many countries, though national policies are constantly changing.
- Single parent, LGBT adoption — A nontraditional family may legally adopt in the state of Arkansas.
- Blended family adoption — A nonbiological parent may adopt stepchildren under certain circumstances in Arkansas.
If you are considering adoption, you may need legal counsel
Attorney Matthew Henry at The Henry Firm, P.A. can answer all of your Arkansas adoption-related questions. It is important to know your rights and the rights of the birth parents before that magic day arrives. You may want to know:
Our Arkansas adoption legal team is on hand to answer all of your questions. It may be impossible to be emotionally prepared for parenthood, but you can be legally prepared with our assistance.
Call The Henry Firm, P.A. of Little Rock for all your adoption needs
While we can't tell you exactly when the baby or child will arrive, we can tell you just about everything else. Our adoption and guardianship attorney cares about your expanding family. Call 866-473-9396 or contact us online to get the process started.